Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pictures!

Okay, so I'm behind on the posting of pics to this blog; I've not updated MY blog since Noah's 4th birthday. *Sigh* Here are some pics from the past week....month???

Enjoy!



We did some sugar cookie decorating, and this was Noah's masterpiece!



I'm not sure if you can see it any better if you click on the photo, and sorry for the tilt, but Noah drew a face on the egg & was calling it Humpty Dumpty.


Noah drew Mickey Mouse on his visor. The large green circles in the middle are Mickey's eyes; the nose & smile are underneath the eyes, and the ears are in red, on either side of the eyes.


Just him, looking cute.


Okay, I had just finished putting on this very cool dragon tattoo on Noah's leg, and he started walking around saying he has a tattoo now, just like Rachel. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the look on his face in the tattoo pic. He looks so excited! Part of me thinks it's the coolest thing in the world that he wants to be like me. The other part of me just wants to apologize to you right now and assure you that he will eventually grow out of that! By the way, I want to know if anyone ate those cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah--we ate the cookies. Are you kidding??? Sugar cookies? With all sorts of icing? Okay, well, maybe not me so much, but yeah. Cookies b-gone.

    ReplyDelete