Monday, January 18, 2010

January????

Okay, how can January be over????

And why, oh why, is my last post nearly a month old??? I swear, I need at least 4 more hours in the day and an assistant!

Here are some pics, sorry for the delay--

Enjoy!


12/25/09 Eatin' RediWhip with Aunt Rachel.


12/31/09 What a great smile to end the year on!


1/3/10 Just love that smile!


1/3/10 With Octopus.


1/9/10 This isn't a picture OF Noah, but rather a picture BY Noah. I drew the cat on the right (and you know it's a cat because it says so, right on the tummy.), and he drew the one on the left.


1/13/10 Not sure what he's got...fruit roll-up maybe?

3 comments:

  1. I think that's actually whipped cream from the can in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cat drawing, too! His kinda looks a little grumpy... Like Mouse! I can't get over how much he looks like my Dad in the last picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I realized that it was RediWhip this morning...I wanted to think that you two had a 'mallow-eating contest, but then I remembered it was the whip cream in a can. :)

    And yeah, the fruit-roll up mustache totally resembles your Dad. :)

    ReplyDelete