Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pictures of our boy...

1/27/2010 Okay, we're going in reverse order tonight--starting with the most recent, and going to the oldest. I'm amazed...Noah spelled this, all by himself.


1/27/2010 Noah built this, and then asked me to come and look at his birdhouse. He's just truly amazing...



1/24/2010 Cheesin' it up with his pal, T. Rex.


1/24/2010 I'm not sure the dino is MEANT for riding, but okay...it gives Mouse a break, anyway.


1/24/2010 Feeding Spiderball to T. Rex.


1/24/2010 In this one, we've got everyone together for a group shot--Noah, T. Rex and Spiderball. I just love his hair in this one. He's taken up twirling his hair (well...it may be a bit harder now, since we got a haircut tonight, and he's got a little boy haircut, which is much shorter...), and you can see where there's a couple chunks sticking out on the side.




1/25/2010 Okay, so this one is a bit out of order, but I saved the best for last. See if you can make out what he's written on his closet door. (You should be able to click on the picture & have it come up a bit bigger...)

1 comment:

  1. Hmm.... Me thinks it says "Doo Doo"! It might actually say "Rachel doo doo". I've never been prouder of him than I am right at his moment!!!!

    ReplyDelete