Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow Pics & February shots

Okay, clamoring public--I think it's safe to say that the "a-day" part of the title is a lofty goal, one that I don't make. I try....I really do. I grab the camera, or the phone, and I snap pictures dutifully. But when it comes down to plugging in the camera, downloading the pics to Picassa, then going into My Pictures folder to resize (since they take 14 days to download to Blogger if I DON'T resize, and I really don't have time to wait that long...), then flip, correct red-eye, etc...well, sometimes with everything else we have going on, that just sorta falls to the bottom of the To Do list. It seems that no matter how organized I try to be, when it comes to the little things (blogging, vacuuming, filing...) I fail miserably. I'll try to blog on that on my own time & in my own blog--y'all don't want to hear about it! You just want to see pictures of Noah, so here they are! Enjoy!


1/28/2010 Before his first big boy haircut.



1/28/2010 After his big boy haircut.



1/30/2010 Playing in the ice! Looks like snow, but lots of small, round ice pellets.


1/30/2010 With his super-cool spidey flame hat & matching mittens.


1/30/2010 All geared up for the winter weather.


1/30/2010 Daddy & Noah in the snow/ice!


1/30/2010 Enjoying a Popsicle after playing in the snow. Mouse is just chillin'. Noah thought this was the coolest thing ever, Mousey sitting on his lap.


2/1/2010 Kitty torture. Mouse tried to hide from Noah and his balloon by going into eating cubby. She should have known she couldn't escape.



2/1/2010 All ready for St. Patrick's day!



2/5/2010 At Steak & Shake.



2/6/2010 This morning, sitting at the bar, playing with Play-Doh and NOT eating breakfast.

3 comments:

  1. A kitty cat and a popcicle. Life is pretty darn good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just glad to see that someone is still commenting on the pictures... Not that I do this for the glory, but it is nice to know that people see these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all look at them almost every day. I think I'm the only one who comments because I'm the only one who really knows how to!!!

    ReplyDelete